Find GPS longitude latitude coordinate using Google Maps

How to find GPS coordinate using Google Maps

1. Open Google Maps and locate the location.

2. Right click on those location and choose "Center map here".



3. Paste below code to browser address bar and press enter.
javascript:void(prompt('',gApplication.getMap().getCenter()));


4. A longitude and latitude popup appear.

5. Copy the information and paste in to Google maps search box and click search maps or press enter.

6. A green arrow appear on the map. Click on it and you will have coordinates in both Decimal Degrees and Degrees, Minutes, Seconds.


Thanks to David B. Robert founder of ProximityCast.com

1 Comments

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
    some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an email if interested. Thank
    you!

    Look into my site microsoft registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form