Monday, March 21, 2011
How to find GPS coordinate using Google Maps
1. Open Google Maps and locate the location.
2. Right click on those location and choose "Center map here".
3. Paste below code to browser address bar and press enter.
4. A longitude and latitude popup appear.
5. Copy the information and paste in to Google maps search box and click search maps or press enter.
6. A green arrow appear on the map. Click on it and you will have coordinates in both Decimal Degrees and Degrees, Minutes, Seconds.
Thanks to David B. Robert founder of ProximityCast.com
Posted by budzer