Friday, June 24, 2016
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
In General, here’s how to check software version on Android device
1. Go to setting.
2. Then go to Apps or Application Manager
3. Under ALL, select / tap the application you want to check. An App info screen will appear and you can see the application name and its version
Monday, September 21, 2015
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
This iPhone Simulator only simulate basic interface of an iPhone, don't expect anything more than that. Which means you cannot install or test your application on it.
Only Ribbit and Safari(with very limited functionality) is working in this iPhone Silumator.
Download – AIR iPhone v3.60 (DesktopiPhone.air 4.1MB)
For more detail on AIR iPhone, go to http://www.merhl.com/?page_id=3
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Completed a Door Access Control relocation on Friday at local university hospital. The system was used for office entrance which they decided to transfer the security system to a store room.
The door access control system used is standalone system.
Here's the component involved in this installation.
1. Soyal AR721HV3 (Controller, Keypad and Proximity Reader) Standalone Controller
2. 12V Power Supply with backup battery
3. 600lbs Electromagnetic Lock
4. Break Glass
5. Exit Push Button