Sunday, December 20, 2009
PayPal has update their service by allowing money in PayPal account to be transfered to Malaysia bank account. This is great news to Malaysian fellow who has their sales or money making program that pays through PayPal.
The transfer process is very easy after a few quick and easy setup in your PayPal account.
Here's how I setup my bank account in PayPal
Setup bank account
- Log in to PayPal account. Click on My Account, Choose Profile and click on Add/Edit Bank Account.
- Then click the Add button
- On the next screen, enter your name, Bank Name, MEPS Bank Routing Code (Bank Swift Code) and your account number.
- Click Continue to the confirmation page and complete the bank setting.
(Click the Detail link to check bank name and MEPS Bank Routing Code or scroll down this post for the code table)
Withdraw the money
- Click on My Account and choose Withdraw
- On the Withdraw Fund screen, Choose Withdraw to your bank account.
- Enter amount you want to withdraw. Click continue to confirmation page and complete the process.
Now, all you have to do is wait for your money. It should be in your account within 2-4 days.
MEPS Bank Routing Code Table
Bank Name MEPS Bank Routing Code AFFIN BANK BERHAD PHBMMYKL ALLIANCE BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD MFBBMYKL AMBANK BERHAD ARBKMYKL BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD BIMBMYKL BANK KERJASAMA RAKYAT BERHAD BKRMMYK1 BANK MUAMALAT BERHAD BMMBMYKL BANK OF AMERICA BOFAMY2X BANK SIMPANAN NASIONAL BSNAMYK1 CIMB BANK BERHAD CIBBMYKL CITIBANK BERHAD CITIMYKL DEUSTCHE BANK DEUTMYKL EON BANK BERHAD EOBBMYKL HONG LEONG BANK BERHAD HLBBMYKL HSBC BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD HBMBMYKL MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD MBBEMYKL OCBC BANK (M) BERHAD OCBCMYKL PUBLIC BANK BERHAD PBBEMYKL RHB BANK BERHAD RHBBMYKL STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MSIA BHD SCBLMYKX THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND BERHAD (RBS) ABNAMYKL UNITED OVERSEAS BANK UOVBMYKL