Sunday, April 19, 2009
Internet Explorer 8 is the latest internet browser released by Microsoft. Compare to IE7, IE8 has a better feature and much much more stable. But it still not as good as Firefox or Google own browser, Chrome. So, if you want to get rid of IE8 from your Windows XP or Vista, here's how:
Removing / Uninstall IE8 on Windows XP:
1. Click the Start button and select Control Panel.
2. Select Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find and select Windows Internet Explorer 8 from the list of available applications.
4. Click the Remove button.
5. Restart your Windows XP machine.
Removing / Uninstall IE8 on Windows Vista:
1. Click the Start Button and select Control Panel.
2. Select Programs (Programs and Features if you’re using the Classic View).
3. Select View installed updates (it will be under the Tasks column if you’re using the Classic View).
4. Find and select Windows Internet Explorer 8 from the list of available updates.
5. Click the Uninstall button at the top of the list.
6. Restart your Windows Vista machine