Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Simple Door Access System Installation.

Yesterday, I did a door access installation for my friend at a local university hospital. The system is taken from other door as the client wants to relocate the access control.

It's an old and very simple system. I don't know what brand it is. It's just a letter CK on it.

The component in this installation:
1. Power supply
2. 2 Electromagnetic lock (2 door leaf)
3. Keypad
4. Exit Push Button

Luckily it didn't take long to complete the installation. We started at 1.00 pm and leave at 3.45 pm.

Here's the installation photo. Taken by my Xperia Mini Pro

Electromagnetic Lock

Exit Push Button

Keypad                               Power Supply

4 comments:

Kamo R said...

I love all details that you give in your articles.
security systems for business ct

Carle Bouwer said...

Any idea on how to change password or reset the code on this particular model keypad

Carle Bouwer said...

Please mail me at bouwer233@gmail.com

Carle Bouwer said...

Please mail me at bouwer233@gmail.com

Post a Comment