Friday, March 26, 2010
By default, windows internet security blocked any unsigned ActiveX control. So,
IF you have or need to install unverified ActiveX program, here's what you need yo do
From Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools then Internet Options
2. Click on Security tab
3. Then click on Custom level.
On the Security Setting - Internet Zone popup,
- Scroll down to locate Download unsigned ActiveX controls
- It's disabled by default, choose Prompt and click Ok.
- Click Ok again to close Internet Options window.
Done. You should be able to install any unsigned ActiveX control by now.