Vista Antivirus 2008 and the bleeding blood red screen.

Few weeks ago I had remove Antivirus 2008 from one of my office computer. Antivirus 2008 is fake antivirus tool that produce a false report and lead you to pay $49.95.

This morning, another one infected. But it's not Antivirus 2008, it's a Vista Antivirus 2008. A new one. Ok. here's the screenshot when I turn on the monitor.

Vista Antivirus 2008 and the bleeding blood red screen.
A weird red logo with blood red background and they're bleeding. The Vista Antivirus 2008 gave me some unnecessary free stuff too.

I haven't successfully removed this Vista Antivirus 2008 from this computer yet. If you're looking for a cure to remove or uninstall Vista Antivirus 2008,
visit http://www.411-spyware.com/remove-vista-antivirus-2008

1 Comments

  1. That literally freaked me out seeing this on the screen. I don't know what is worse, getting a big blood red splash screen on your computer or getting blood splattered in your face. Both can be damaging. Interesting find!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form