Sunday, June 3, 2012
I got a VIP Invitation ticket to the ISF 2012 from one of my supplier. The 8th International Security & Safety Expo & Forum will be held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia on 26-28 June 2012.
I've heard about ISF few years ago and this is the first time I'll be attending ASF event. Unfortunately, there's only 1 ticket for me. Looks like I'm going to make a new friend over there.
A quick visit to ISF website (isfexpo.org), there will be more than 200 exhibitors taking part this year under almost 1 hundred security and safety category.
Admission is actually free but with conditions.
Here's the detail copied from ISF 2012 website:
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or download e-ticket, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of indentification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 18 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.
- Organiser reserves the right not to permit entry to any individual, organisation or group at their discretion.
- All visitors must be in proper attire.
- Any trade visitor in shorts, sleeveless t-shirts / shirts, slippers will not be permitted entry.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.
I just hope there will a lot of new product from most of the exhibitors.