How to setup SHAREit on Android and Windows.

All these while I've been using data cable to transfer data between my laptop and my smartphone.
The good thing about cable is that when the cable is connected then you're set to go.

Problem with cable is.. When you misplace them.

Until few days ago my friend told me that he had problem with SHAREit. A cross platform file transfer and sharing app.

So, I'm going to try this software and see the good about it.

My test will be limited for only 2 device which is between my Lenovo Ideapad 100s running Windows 10 and my Redmi Note 4 Android smartphone..

Let's get started.



For Android, install the app from Play Store.

Windows, there's lots link to download from. Here are some of them:
1. Microsoft Store https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/shareit/9wzdncrdsz0p?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
2. Softsonic https://shareit.en.softonic.com/
3. Jaleco https://shareit.jaleco.com/


To connect between this two, 1 must provide hotspot service. For this post, I’ll be using Hotspot for Mobile.

Run  SHAREit app on Android smartphone.

then tap the 4 square box at the top right and choose CONNECT PC




At this screen, choose PC SEARCH MOBILE


It will start initializing.

 

When this screen appear, it means the SHAREit Mobile Hotspot is ready.



 Now, On Windows 10. Launch SHAREit.


 Wait a few moment
 

The Mobile Hotspot should appear at the bottom. Just click on it to make connection with Mobile Hotspot.

If nothing appear, click on the Search Hotspot of Mobile

  
The Hotspot of Mobile should apprear here. Click on it.


Once connected, the screen on Windows 10 pc will be like this.



And this is the screen on Android Smartphone.


File transfer between these two device is very smooth. Either my Lenovo Ideapad 100s running Windows 10 or my Redmi Note 4 Android smartphone.

Problems.

I had one problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

When running SHAREit the first time, it will run and connect smoothly.
Later if I disconnect  and close the program,  It won’t run if I re launch the program. Looks like it just running at the background without any screen.

The only solution to this, I need to open task manager and terminate any SHAREit running services and relaunch back. Or just reboot my laptop.


On Android smartphone, it will change my personal hotspot setting to SHAREit hotspot setting which is open with no security.

So, if you do this, make sure check back you mobile hotspot setting.

5 Comments

  1. hello frens.. check shareit for mac tutorial. there has been talk about Download SHAREit for Mac now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 6698 downloads this month. Download SHAREit latest version 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can leave your old Bluetooth behind and jump on the faster mode with the shareitweb for android. This app can be termed as the undisputed .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use shareit for my pc the favorite address I access is shareitdownload.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travelers who pay hefty phone costs to keep global access sometimes have conflicting opinions. Global calling cards are also used by some travelers, but they have a few drawbacks that make them a less desirable option for world travelers.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form