Friday, June 15, 2012
Just ordered 60" x60" AV Format Draper Baronet Motorized Wall/Ceiling Mounted Projection Screen for my friend. He wanted it for his customer.
Here's some features of Draper Baronet Motorized Wall/Ceiling Mounted Projection Screen.
• The Baronet offers an excellent, lower-cost alternative to hardwired motorized screens.
• No electrician is required with the Baronet. Just install the motorized screen and plug it in. It’s that simple. Its 10´ power cord plugs into the nearest wall outlet.
• Controlled by a 3-position, in-line operating switch.
• Attractive case fits in most spaces. Case measures only 31/4˝ high x 31/4˝ deep and houses the screen with a quiet, trouble-free motor-in-roller.
• Endcaps form universal mounting brackets making installation easy whether it is mounted on a wall, suspended or recessed above the ceiling. Both brackets extend 1/2˝ above the case.
• The Baronet’s pentagonal-shaped steel case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish. Viewing surface choices are Matt White, Glass Beaded and High Contrast Grey. I ordered the Matt White.
• Composition: Fiberglass base laminated with PVC.
I'll pick and deliver the projector screen on Monday.