Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The first BlackBerry smartphone to feature the highly anticipated BlackBerry 6 OS, the BlackBerry Torch offers a unique design that features a hi-resolution touchscreen display, slide-down full QWERTY keyboard, and optical trackpad. Packed with business tools as well as socially connected apps, the Torch also provides a desktop-like browsing experience via its 3.2-inch touchscreen, which enables you to navigate quickly through full-page views, multitask with tabbed browsing, and see the details with Pinch to Zoom.
The intuitive new BlackBerry 6 OS includes a rich graphical interface and new touch menus for quick access to your next action or needed application (learn more below). It includes a set of pre-loaded apps to get you started, including Bloomberg, ESPN, The Weather Channel, and Slacker Radio content in addition to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and more. It also includes Universal Search, group messaging for collaboration, and AT&T's Web Video Search--a unique new app that searches video content from over 70 major Internet video Web sites.
- Next-generation messaging powerhouse with 3.2-inch touchscreen, slide-down QWERTY keyboard, and BlackBerry 6 OS
- Compatible with AT&T Video Share, Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions, and access to over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi; 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; 4 GB internal memory; microSD expansion; Bluetooth stereo music
- Up to 5.8 hours of talk time, up to 432 hours (18 days) of standby time; released in August, 2010
- What's in the Box: Handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 4 GB microSD card, stereo hands-free headset, USB cable, polishing cloth, quick start guide, BlackBerry User Tools CD
Limited-Time Offer: Free Activation When You Buy an AT&T Device
Purchase a new AT&T device and receive an activation-fee credit for up to $36 for each qualifying line of service activated on an upgrade or a new two-year individual or family plan account purchased from Amazon.com or AmazonWireless between 12:00 midnight PDT on August 15, 2010, through 11:59 p.m. PDT, August 31, 2010. This offer is sponsored by AT&T and is valid in the United States and Puerto Rico. Activation-fee credit will appear on your bill and may take several billing cycles to appear. Standard early cancellation fee and other up-front and monthly charges and fees may apply.