Sunday, July 18, 2010
1. In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings → About phone → USB settings → PC Internet.
2. Press the Home key to return to Idle mode.
3. Using an optional PC data cable, connect the multifunction jack on your device to a PC.
4. When the installation manager appears, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the software. Once the installation is complete, the window to activate an internet connection will appear.
5. Create a modem connection on your PC.
6. Select the created modem connection and enter an ID and password provided by your service provider.