Saturday, May 15, 2010
How to surf using Celcom PostPaid with Digi USB E1550 HSDPA Broadband modem
First.. remove Digi Internet sim card from and Digi USB E1550 HSDPA Broadband modem and slot in Celcom PostPaid (3G) sim card.
- Connect Digi USB E1550 HSDPA Broadband modem to PC.
- Run DiGi Internet software.
- Click on Tool -> Options -> Profile Management
- Click New and type in a new profile name. eg: Celcom3G
- Click Static radio button under APN and type celcom3g for APN name
- Leave #99* for Access Number.
- Click OK
- Back to connection screen.
- Choose Celcom3G profile name and click Connect.
Posted by budzer