Sunday, May 16, 2010
Here's how to download and install Android Emulator on Windows 7. If you have Windows XP or Windows Vista, you can give it a try. It should be the same.
- First.. Download Android Emulator 1.5 for Windows (Mediafire) or here (cloud.addictivetips.com)
- Download the exe patch.(XDA)
- Then extract the Android Emulator v1.5 file to any location you want.
- Rename the folder that contain all the file to “Android-Emulator”.
- Extract the exe patch file and replace both executable file (Run_Emulator)
Choose any of the exe file and wait for Android to run on your Windows 7. It will take sometime to load, but it worth the wait. Enjoy..
Posted by budzer Labels: Android