Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Download Avatar theme for Windows 7



Avatar has become one of the most successful 3D movie. This adventure, sci-fi fantasy film has receive a good review and sales are constantly increasing.

Now, for Avatar fan with Windows 7 machine, they can download Avatar theme for Windows 7 directly from Microsoft Personalization Gallery.

Download Avatar theme for Windows 7

* If you need to extract or copy Avatar desktop background, go to Windows 7 theme folder:
C:\Users\Budzer\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\Avatar\DesktopBackground

1 comment:

James Harrison said...




TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

Post a Comment