Friday, May 8, 2009

Download Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC)

Microsoft has released Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) for public download on 5th May 2009, You can download Windows 7 RC from the following link:
Download Windows 7 RC

Microsoft said, that the Windows 7 will be available for download at lease through July 2009 and they are not limiting the number of product key.
The Windows 7 RC will expire on 1st June 2010 and starting from 1st March 2010, pc's running Windows 7 RC will shutdown every 2 hour. To avoid interruption, Microsoft ask us to install a non-expired version of Windows before March 1, 2010.

Speaking about this issue, I think the Windows 7 release date should be before end of this year. Acer has confirmed that their new all-in-one Z5600 PC will be preloaded with Windows 7 starting from 23rd October 2009 while Asus said that Eee PCs should be running Windows 7 by the second half of this year.

Microsoft should work hard to meet the Windows 7 release date and avoiding any release delayed otherwise those with RC version will just watch their pc shutting down every 2 hour.

4 comments:

James Harrison said...




TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

Katharine Hendrix said...

Sharing my experience to say,if someone need windows product keys,you can go to www.vinhugo.com to got.I'm here to buy a key, a hundred percent genuine and I spent very little money.

Josefinaikgox Masoneyys said...

To get windows 7 ultimate product key
Click here: www.cdekey.com, to got.
My key got here. It's working and the price is low.

Melinda536 Wyatt478 said...

I get my windows 7 from www.mororless.com with a little money, hope this site can also do you guys a help.

Post a Comment