Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 with Googe Chrome tab feature

When Mozilla released Firefox 3.1 Beta 2, I hope there will a new feature over 3.1 Beta 1. So when I update to Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 yesterday, I just play around to find a new feature.


1 major feature that I found, Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 now has a tab feature just like Google Chrome. Try open a multiple tab. Click one tab and drag it to open desktop. That tab will now opened in a new window. Click and drag the new tab to the previous window, it will revert back as a multiple tab.
But I think there's still a bug in this feature.
I drag a tab to open desktop and decided not to do that. So.. I pull back to the old location and release the mouse button, the tab will still open in a new window which I think Chrome has a good implementation on this feature.
Hyundai Sonata YF (i40)Another issue about this feature, an accidentally a click and drag to any tab will make that tab opened in a new window, even a "tiny" click and drag.

As this is not the final Firefox 3.1 release, Mozilla will surely fix this bug before the Firefox 3.1 final release.

Download Firefox 3.1 Beta 2

1 Comments

  1. Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

    my webpage - what is a graduate certificate

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form