Windows Sound Recorder - No time limit

Windows finally remove the 60 second time limit from Sound Recorder in Windows Vista. If you've been using Windows 98 and Windows XP, windows sound recorder will stop recording when it reach 60 second.

It makes this small tool become useless for most people. Because of the time limit, I never use windows sound recorder that come with Windows 98 and Windows XP.

Windows Sound Recorder
In Windows Vista, the developer have made changes, but sadly, they only take out the time limit and didn't add anything.

Windows Sound RecorderOk, they add something. If you're using Windows Vista Ultimate, your file will be saved as WMA instead of WAV.
Windows Sound Recorder

1 Comments

  1. hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances
    times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high
    quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

    Also visit my web page; Wegith Loss Products

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form